ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00
This web page is about ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 from your systemESET NOD32
. Go over here
for more details on ESET NOD32. More details about the software ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 can be found at http://www.company.com/
. ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET NOD32\ESET NOD32 64bit directory, subject to the user's choice. ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET NOD32\ESET NOD32 64bit\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 104.37 KB (106876 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 contains of the executables below. They take 104.37 KB (106876
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (104.37 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 version 8.00
ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 is an application marketed by the software company ESET NOD32. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00". If it exists on your system the ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET NOD32\ESET NOD32 64bit\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00.
8. After uninstalling ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 by ESET NOD32 from your PC, we are not saying that ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 by ESET NOD32 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET NOD32 64bit 8.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:24:18.160