ESET Endpoint Security
This web page is about ESET Endpoint Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Endpoint Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ESET Endpoint Security's main file takes around 72.23 KB (73960 bytes) and is called callmsi.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ESET Endpoint Security. They take 8.85 MB (9276648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (72.23 KB)
- ecls.exe (289.40 KB)
- ecmd.exe (51.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.09 KB)
- egui.exe (3.96 MB)
- eh64.exe (28.99 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.06 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (186.88 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.64 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.42 MB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1,005.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2229.1
of ESET Endpoint Security. You can find here a few links to other ESET Endpoint Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Security is an application by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET Endpoint Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Endpoint Security application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ESET Endpoint Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Endpoint Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Security by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 11:51:00.300