ERUNT 1.1j is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ERUNT 1.1j from your computerLars Hederer
. Check out here
for more information on Lars Hederer. Please follow http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de
if you want to read more on ERUNT 1.1j on Lars Hederer's website. ERUNT 1.1j is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ERUNT folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove ERUNT 1.1j by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ERUNT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ERUNT.EXE and occupies 154.00 KB (157696 bytes).
The executables below are part of ERUNT 1.1j. They take an average of 404.45 KB (414153
bytes) on disk.
- AUTOBACK.EXE (38.00 KB)
- ERUNT.EXE (154.00 KB)
- NTREGOPT.EXE (137.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of ERUNT 1.1j.
ERUNT 1.1j has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ERUNT
- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ERUNT\Documentation.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ERUNT\ERUNT Homepage.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ERUNT\ERUNT.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ERUNT\NTREGOPT.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ERUNT_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
ERUNT 1.1j is a program offered by Lars Hederer. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ERUNT 1.1j is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ERUNT 1.1j with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ERUNT 1.1j or simply activate the Search field and type in "ERUNT 1.1j". If it exists on your system the ERUNT 1.1j program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ERUNT 1.1j in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ERUNT 1.1j, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ERUNT 1.1j:
- The publisher is: http://www.larshederer.homepage.t-online.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ERUNT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ERUNT 1.1j.
8. After uninstalling ERUNT 1.1j, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ERUNT 1.1j which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ERUNT 1.1j with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ERUNT 1.1j by Lars Hederer from your computer, we are not saying that ERUNT 1.1j by Lars Hederer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ERUNT 1.1j supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:35:04.723