ERA Explorer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ERA Explorer from your systemMKCL
. Take a look here
for more details on MKCL. Usually the ERA Explorer program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKCL\ERA Explorer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for ERA Explorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\MKCL\ERA Explorer\ERA Explorer-Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called Launcher.exe and it has a size of 17.00 KB (17408 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ERA Explorer. They take 29.11 MB (30521200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- ERA Explorer-Uninstaller.exe (405.80 KB)
- ERAExplorer.exe (822.50 KB)
- evidenceUpload.exe (1.75 MB)
- KeyBoardLayoutEnabler.exe (9.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (17.00 KB)
- PracticalOES.exe (1.47 MB)
- TypeTutor.exe (722.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.94 MB)
This page is about ERA Explorer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other ERA Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
ERA Explorer is an application by the software company MKCL. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ERA Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ERA Explorer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ERA Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ERA Explorer". If it exists on your system the ERA Explorer application will be found very quickly. When you select ERA Explorer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ERA Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ERA Explorer.
8. After removing ERA Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ERA Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ERA Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ERA Explorer by MKCL from your PC, nor are we saying that ERA Explorer by MKCL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ERA Explorer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 09:46:59.930