ER 230 v.4.0
ER 230 v.4.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ER 230 v.4.0 from your PCTittus
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Tittus. Click on http://www.tittus.sk/
to get more information about ER 230 v.4.0 on Tittus's website. ER 230 v.4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ER 230 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing ER 230 v.4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ER 230\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ER 230.exe and its approximative size is 740.00 KB (757760 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ER 230 v.4.0. They take about 2.71 MB (2844604
bytes) on disk.
- Bmp2Img.exe (32.00 KB)
- cards.exe (1.28 MB)
- ER 230.exe (740.00 KB)
- store.exe (10.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (685.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 230.4.0
of ER 230 v.4.0.
ER 230 v.4.0 is a program marketed by the software company Tittus. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove ER 230 v.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ER 230 v.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ER 230 v.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ER 230 v.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the ER 230 v.4.0 application will be found automatically. After you click ER 230 v.4.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ER 230 v.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ER 230 v.4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.tittus.sk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ER 230\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ER 230 v.4.0.
8. After removing ER 230 v.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ER 230 v.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ER 230 v.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ER 230 v.4.0 by Tittus from your computer, we are not saying that ER 230 v.4.0 by Tittus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ER 230 v.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130