EPUB File Reader
You can find below details on how to remove EPUB File Reader for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall EPUB File Reader from your PCepubfilereader.com
. Go over here
for more details on epubfilereader.com. More details about EPUB File Reader can be seen at http://www.epubfilereader.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\EPUB File Reader folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for EPUB File Reader is C:\Program Files\EPUB File Reader\unins000.exe. EPUB File Reader's primary file takes around 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) and its name is epubfilereader.exe.
EPUB File Reader is composed of the following executables which take 1.63 MB (1708233
bytes) on disk:
- epubfilereader.exe (500.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove EPUB File Reader from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EPUB File Reader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EPUB File Reader
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EPUB File Reader\epubfilereader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EPUB File Reader\Ionic.Zip.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EPUB File Reader\unins000.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\EPUB File Reader\epubfilereader.exe
EPUB File Reader is a program released by epubfilereader.com. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove EPUB File Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EPUB File Reader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EPUB File Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "EPUB File Reader". The EPUB File Reader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EPUB File Reader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EPUB File Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EPUB File Reader:
- The software company is: http://www.epubfilereader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EPUB File Reader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EPUB File Reader.
8. After removing EPUB File Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EPUB File Reader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EPUB File Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EPUB File Reader by epubfilereader.com from your computer, nor are we saying that EPUB File Reader by epubfilereader.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EPUB File Reader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:09.507