EPUB File Reader
You can find below details on how to remove EPUB File Reader for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall EPUB File Reader from your systemepubfilereader.com
. Go over here
for more details on epubfilereader.com. More details about EPUB File Reader can be seen at http://www.epubfilereader.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\EPUB File Reader folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for EPUB File Reader is C:\Program Files\EPUB File Reader\unins000.exe. EPUB File Reader's primary file takes around 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) and its name is epubfilereader.exe.
EPUB File Reader is composed of the following executables which take 1.63 MB (1708233
bytes) on disk:
- epubfilereader.exe (500.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove EPUB File Reader from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
EPUB File Reader is an application by epubfilereader.com. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase EPUB File Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EPUB File Reader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EPUB File Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "EPUB File Reader". The EPUB File Reader program will be found very quickly. After you select EPUB File Reader in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EPUB File Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EPUB File Reader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.epubfilereader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EPUB File Reader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EPUB File Reader.
8. After uninstalling EPUB File Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EPUB File Reader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EPUB File Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EPUB File Reader by epubfilereader.com from your computer, nor are we saying that EPUB File Reader by epubfilereader.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EPUB File Reader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:09.507