EPSON Smart Panel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\EPSON\Smart Panel directory (same installation drive as Windows). EPSON Smart Panel's main file takes about 154.00 KB (157696 bytes) and is called REGISTER.EXE.
The executable files below are installed together with EPSON Smart Panel. They take about 1.13 MB (1180000 bytes) on disk.
App.exe (48.00 KB)
Email.exe (44.00 KB)
File.exe (40.00 KB)
ImgView.exe (64.00 KB)
MAIL.EXE (9.34 KB)
Ocr.exe (44.00 KB)
PDLaunch.exe (137.00 KB)
Photoshop.exe (40.00 KB)
REGISTER.EXE (154.00 KB)
Regsvr32.exe (40.00 KB)
reg_sp.exe (24.00 KB)
SmaPanel.exe (284.00 KB)
SPUninst.exe (32.00 KB)
Uninst.exe (24.00 KB)
unreg_sp.exe (24.00 KB)
Wait.exe (96.00 KB)
Web.exe (48.00 KB)
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling EPSON Smart Panel we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.
Folders left behind when you uninstall EPSON Smart Panel:
C:\Program Files\EPSON\Smart Panel
The files below remain on your disk when you remove EPSON Smart Panel:
How to uninstall EPSON Smart Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall EPSON Smart Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EPSON Smart Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "EPSON Smart Panel". The EPSON Smart Panel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EPSON Smart Panel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EPSON Smart Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EPSON Smart Panel.
8. After uninstalling EPSON Smart Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EPSON Smart Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EPSON Smart Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.