This info is about EPSON Scan for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\epson\escndv\setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall EPSON Scan from your system
EPSON Scan is comprised of the following executables which occupy 309.34 KB (316768
bytes) on disk:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by EPSON Scan's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\EPSON Scan.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Epson Scan-1.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Epson Scan-2.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EPSON Scanner
Some users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove EPSON Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EPSON Scan with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EPSON Scan or simply click the Search feature and type in "EPSON Scan". If it is installed on your PC the EPSON Scan application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EPSON Scan in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EPSON Scan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EPSON Scan.
8. After uninstalling EPSON Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EPSON Scan which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EPSON Scan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130