This info is about EPSON Scan for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\epson\escndv\setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall EPSON Scan from your PC
EPSON Scan is comprised of the following executables which occupy 309.34 KB (316768
bytes) on disk:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EPSON\EPSON Scan
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EPSON Scanner
Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall EPSON Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EPSON Scan from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EPSON Scan or simply activate the Search field and type in "EPSON Scan". The EPSON Scan program will be found automatically. After you select EPSON Scan in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EPSON Scan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EPSON Scan.
8. After uninstalling EPSON Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EPSON Scan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EPSON Scan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130