EPSON Scan is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EPSON Scan from your PCSeiko Epson Corporation
. More information on Seiko Epson Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\epson\escndv\setup directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall EPSON Scan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\epson\escndv\setup\setup.exe /r. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 975.59 KB (999008 bytes) on disk and is named setup.exe.
EPSON Scan installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 975.59 KB (999008
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling EPSON Scan we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EPSON Scanner
EPSON Scan is a program offered by the software company Seiko Epson Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove EPSON Scan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EPSON Scan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EPSON Scan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EPSON Scan". If it exists on your system the EPSON Scan app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EPSON Scan in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EPSON Scan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EPSON Scan.
8. After uninstalling EPSON Scan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EPSON Scan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EPSON Scan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EPSON Scan by Seiko Epson Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that EPSON Scan by Seiko Epson Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EPSON Scan supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:40.993