EPSON Connect version 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EPSON Connect version 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall EPSON Connect version 1.0 from your computerEpson America Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Epson America Inc.. More data about the software EPSON Connect version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/index.do
. Usually the EPSON Connect version 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EPSON folder, depending on the user's option during setup. EPSON Connect version 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EPSON\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
EPSON Connect version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.05 MB (2152123
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- escndv.exe (215.12 KB)
- setup.exe (579.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (160.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of EPSON Connect version 1.0.
If you are manually uninstalling EPSON Connect version 1.0 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove EPSON Connect version 1.0:
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\E_DGE321.DLL
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\EPCP.exe
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\EPCPU.exe
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\msvcm80.dll
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\msvcp80.dll
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\msvcr80.dll
- C:\Program Files\EPSON\EpsonCustomerResearchParticipation\VERINFO.ESI
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EPSON Connect_is1
EPSON Connect version 1.0 is an application by the software company Epson America Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EPSON Connect version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EPSON Connect version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EPSON Connect version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EPSON Connect version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the EPSON Connect version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EPSON Connect version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EPSON Connect version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EPSON Connect version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/index.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EPSON\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EPSON Connect version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling EPSON Connect version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EPSON Connect version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EPSON Connect version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EPSON Connect version 1.0 by Epson America Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EPSON Connect version 1.0 by Epson America Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EPSON Connect version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:58:38.597