EPM NGTest is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EPM NGTest from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the EPM NGTest application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for EPM NGTest is C:\Program. EPM NGTest's main file takes around 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
EPM NGTest installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This web page is about EPM NGTest version 1.0
EPM NGTest is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase EPM NGTest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EPM NGTest from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EPM NGTest or simply click the Search feature and type in "EPM NGTest". The EPM NGTest app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EPM NGTest in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EPM NGTest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EPM NGTest.
8. After uninstalling EPM NGTest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EPM NGTest that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EPM NGTest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EPM NGTest by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that EPM NGTest by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EPM NGTest supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 03:30:08.507