EPM NGTest is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EPM NGTest from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the EPM NGTest application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for EPM NGTest is C:\Program. EPM NGTest's main file takes around 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
EPM NGTest installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This web page is about EPM NGTest version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall EPM NGTest.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\hpd-6decb97e@@XA-Main.EMR BPP QA_1
EPM NGTest is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall EPM NGTest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EPM NGTest from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EPM NGTest or simply activate the Search field and type in "EPM NGTest". If it exists on your system the EPM NGTest application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EPM NGTest in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EPM NGTest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EPM NGTest.
8. After uninstalling EPM NGTest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EPM NGTest that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EPM NGTest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EPM NGTest by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that EPM NGTest by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EPM NGTest in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 03:30:08.507