EPIM Synchronizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. You can read more about about EPIM Synchronizer at How to uninstall EPIM Synchronizer from your PChttp://www.essentialpim.com/
. EPIM Synchronizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EPIM Synchronizer folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for EPIM Synchronizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\EPIM Synchronizer\uninstall.exe. EPIM Synchronizer's primary file takes around 7.45 MB (7812976 bytes) and its name is EPIMSync.exe.
The following executables are contained in EPIM Synchronizer. They occupy 7.49 MB (7854147
bytes) on disk.
- EPIMSync.exe (7.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (40.21 KB)
The current page applies to EPIM Synchronizer version 6.0
When you're planning to uninstall EPIM Synchronizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EPIM Synchronizer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by EPIM Synchronizer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\EPIM Synchronizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EPIM Synchronizer
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\EPIM Synchronizer\EPIMSync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EPIM Synchronizer\EPIM Synchronizer.ini
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\SoftUserNameare\Microsoft\UserNameindoUserNames\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\EPIM Synchronizer\EPIMSync.exe
Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove EPIM Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EPIM Synchronizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EPIM Synchronizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EPIM Synchronizer". The EPIM Synchronizer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EPIM Synchronizer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EPIM Synchronizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EPIM Synchronizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EPIM Synchronizer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EPIM Synchronizer.
8. After removing EPIM Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EPIM Synchronizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EPIM Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130