You can find below details on how to remove EPIM ArchiverDR for Windows. More details about EPIM ArchiverDR can be seen at How to uninstall EPIM ArchiverDR from your computerhttp://www.essentialpim.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EPIM ArchiverDR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling EPIM ArchiverDR is C:\Program Files (x86)\EPIM ArchiverDR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EPIMArch.exe is the EPIM ArchiverDR's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.86 MB (5100432 bytes) on disk.
EPIM ArchiverDR contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.90 MB (5141602
bytes) on disk.
- EPIMArch.exe (4.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (40.21 KB)
The current web page applies to EPIM ArchiverDR version 6.0
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove EPIM ArchiverDR from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by EPIM ArchiverDR's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Additional values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files\EPIM ArchiverDR\EPIMArch.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\EPIM ArchiverDR\EPIMArch.exe
Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove EPIM ArchiverDR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EPIM ArchiverDR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EPIM ArchiverDR or simply click the Search field and type in "EPIM ArchiverDR". The EPIM ArchiverDR application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EPIM ArchiverDR in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EPIM ArchiverDR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EPIM ArchiverDR:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.essentialpim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EPIM ArchiverDR\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EPIM ArchiverDR.
8. After uninstalling EPIM ArchiverDR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EPIM ArchiverDR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EPIM ArchiverDR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130