ELWAVE 10.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ELWAVE 10.0 from your systemPrognosis Software Development
. More info about Prognosis Software Development can be read here
. Usually the ELWAVE 10.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ELWAVE 10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ELWAVE 10.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ELWAVE 10.0\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. elwave.exe is the ELWAVE 10.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 10.22 MB (10721400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ELWAVE 10.0. They take about 20.48 MB (21474756
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DMClient 7.9.1.exe (3.29 MB)
- elwave.exe (10.22 MB)
- elwbatch.exe (1.86 MB)
- rlogapp.exe (1.69 MB)
- UDS.exe (2.15 MB)
- UnInstall.exe (1.27 MB)
This data is about ELWAVE 10.0 version 10.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ELWAVE 10.0.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ELWAVE 10.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ELWAVE 10.0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Prognosis Software Development\ELWAVE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ELWAVE 10.0
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ELWAVE 10.0\ELWAVE.exe.bak
- C:\Program Files\ELWAVE 10.0\RLogApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\ELWAVE 10.0\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Prognosis Software Development\ELWAVE\elwave.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Prognosis Software Development\RLogApp\Logs\ELWAVE.LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ELWAVE 10.0\Manuals\Advanced Topics.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ELWAVE 10.0\Manuals\Elliott Wave Theory.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ELWAVE 10.0\Manuals\Getting Started.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Prognosis Software Development\ELWAVE
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\ELWAVE100eSetup.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\فايل نصب نرم افزارهاي بورسي\EL WAVE\ELWAVE100eSetup.exe
ELWAVE 10.0 is a program offered by the software company Prognosis Software Development. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ELWAVE 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ELWAVE 10.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ELWAVE 10.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ELWAVE 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the ELWAVE 10.0 application will be found automatically. After you select ELWAVE 10.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ELWAVE 10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ELWAVE 10.0.
8. After uninstalling ELWAVE 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ELWAVE 10.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ELWAVE 10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ELWAVE 10.0 by Prognosis Software Development from your PC, we are not saying that ELWAVE 10.0 by Prognosis Software Development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ELWAVE 10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:10:34.947