This page contains detailed information on how to remove EDGE Dialer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EDGE Dialer from your PCTechlab 2000 sp. z o.o.
. You can find out more on Techlab 2000 sp. z o.o. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application EDGE Dialer can be found at http://www.tl2000.com.pl
. Usually the EDGE Dialer application is installed in the C:\Program Files\EDGE Dialer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove EDGE Dialer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EDGE Dialer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Edge.exe is the EDGE Dialer 's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1,020.00 KB (1044480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EDGE Dialer . They take about 1.45 MB (1515779
bytes) on disk.
- Edge.exe (1,020.00 KB)
- edgesrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- MdmInst.exe (188.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (40.25 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
EDGE Dialer is an application by the software company Techlab 2000 sp. z o.o.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall EDGE Dialer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EDGE Dialer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EDGE Dialer or simply activate the Search field and type in "EDGE Dialer ". The EDGE Dialer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EDGE Dialer in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EDGE Dialer , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EDGE Dialer :
- The software company is: http://www.tl2000.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EDGE Dialer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EDGE Dialer .
8. After removing EDGE Dialer , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EDGE Dialer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EDGE Dialer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EDGE Dialer by Techlab 2000 sp. z o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that EDGE Dialer by Techlab 2000 sp. z o.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EDGE Dialer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:45:03.580