EDFbrowser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall EDFbrowser from your computerTeunis van Beelen
. More data about Teunis van Beelen can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.teuniz.net/edfbrowser
if you want to read more on EDFbrowser on Teunis van Beelen's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EDFbrowser directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 3.44 MB (3604992 bytes) on disk and is titled edfbrowser.exe.
EDFbrowser contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.48 MB (3644142
bytes) on disk.
- edfbrowser.exe (3.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (38.23 KB)
The current web page applies to EDFbrowser version 1.39
alone. You can find below a few links to other EDFbrowser releases:
...click to view all...
EDFbrowser is a program released by the software company Teunis van Beelen. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase EDFbrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EDFbrowser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EDFbrowser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EDFbrowser". The EDFbrowser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EDFbrowser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EDFbrowser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EDFbrowser.
8. After uninstalling EDFbrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EDFbrowser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EDFbrowser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EDFbrowser by Teunis van Beelen from your computer, nor are we saying that EDFbrowser by Teunis van Beelen is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EDFbrowser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130