You can find below detailed information on how to remove ECGsim for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ECGsim from your PCPeacs
. More data about Peacs can be found here
. Click on www.ecgsim.org
to get more info about ECGsim on Peacs's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ECGsim directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ECGsim is C:\Program Files (x86)\ECGsim\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.59 MB (1666560 bytes) on disk and is called ECGsim.exe.
ECGsim is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.34 MB (15039637
bytes) on disk:
- ECGsim.exe (1.59 MB)
- ECGsimUpdater.exe (6.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.40 MB)
This web page is about ECGsim version 3.0.0
only. For more ECGsim versions please click below:
ECGsim is a program offered by Peacs. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase ECGsim is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ECGsim from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ECGsim or simply click the Search field and type in "ECGsim". The ECGsim app will be found automatically. When you click ECGsim in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ECGsim, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ECGsim:
- The publisher is: www.ecgsim.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ECGsim\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ECGsim.
8. After removing ECGsim, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ECGsim which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ECGsim using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ECGsim by Peacs from your PC, we are not saying that ECGsim by Peacs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ECGsim in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 04:13:16.027