You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EAZ-FIX for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EAZ-FIX from your systemwww.eazsolution.com
. More information on www.eazsolution.com can be seen here
. You can read more about related to EAZ-FIX at http://www.eazsolution.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). EAZ-FIX's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called shieldtray.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3342720 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EAZ-FIX. They take 10.81 MB (11338966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe_.exe (448.38 KB)
- reboot.exe (40.00 KB)
- Shdclr.exe (372.08 KB)
- SHDSERV.exe (216.00 KB)
- shield.exe (4.85 MB)
- ShieldClnt.exe (44.00 KB)
- shieldcmd.exe (1.05 MB)
- shieldext.exe (368.00 KB)
- shieldtray.exe (3.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (280.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EAZ-FIX version 18.104.22.168
If you are manually uninstalling EAZ-FIX we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that you should delete:
EAZ-FIX is an application offered by the software company www.eazsolution.com. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase EAZ-FIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EAZ-FIX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EAZ-FIX or simply click the Search field and type in "EAZ-FIX". If it is installed on your PC the EAZ-FIX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EAZ-FIX in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EAZ-FIX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EAZ-FIX:
- The software company is: http://www.eazsolution.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EAZ-FIX.
8. After removing EAZ-FIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EAZ-FIX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EAZ-FIX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EAZ-FIX by www.eazsolution.com from your computer, we are not saying that EAZ-FIX by www.eazsolution.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EAZ-FIX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-08 00:18:41.560