You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EAZ-FIX for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EAZ-FIX from your computerwww.eazsolution.com
. More information on www.eazsolution.com can be seen here
. You can read more about related to EAZ-FIX at http://www.eazsolution.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). EAZ-FIX's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called shieldtray.exe and occupies 3.19 MB (3342720 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EAZ-FIX. They take 10.81 MB (11338966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NetReg.exe_.exe (448.38 KB)
- reboot.exe (40.00 KB)
- Shdclr.exe (372.08 KB)
- SHDSERV.exe (216.00 KB)
- shield.exe (4.85 MB)
- ShieldClnt.exe (44.00 KB)
- shieldcmd.exe (1.05 MB)
- shieldext.exe (368.00 KB)
- shieldtray.exe (3.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (280.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EAZ-FIX version 220.127.116.11
EAZ-FIX is an application released by www.eazsolution.com. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase EAZ-FIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EAZ-FIX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EAZ-FIX or simply click the Search field and type in "EAZ-FIX". If it is installed on your PC the EAZ-FIX app will be found automatically. After you click EAZ-FIX in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EAZ-FIX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EAZ-FIX:
- The publisher is: http://www.eazsolution.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shield\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EAZ-FIX.
8. After uninstalling EAZ-FIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EAZ-FIX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EAZ-FIX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EAZ-FIX by www.eazsolution.com from your PC, we are not saying that EAZ-FIX by www.eazsolution.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EAZ-FIX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-08 00:18:41.560