You can find on this page details on how to remove EANavigator for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall EANavigator from your PCEA Navigate Inc.
. More data about EA Navigate Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EANavigator directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EANavigator is C:\Program Files (x86)\EANavigator\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and occupies 57.23 KB (58602 bytes).
EANavigator contains of the executables below. They take 57.23 KB (58602
bytes) on disk.
This data is about EANavigator version 22.214.171.124
If you are manually uninstalling EANavigator we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EANavigator:
The files below remain on your disk by EANavigator when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\EANavigator
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\EANavigator\mag.ico
- C:\Program Files\EANavigator\uninstall.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
EANavigator is an application released by the software company EA Navigate Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove EANavigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EANavigator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EANavigator or simply click the Search feature and type in "EANavigator". If it is installed on your PC the EANavigator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EANavigator in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EANavigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EANavigator.
8. After uninstalling EANavigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EANavigator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EANavigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EANavigator by EA Navigate Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that EANavigator by EA Navigate Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EANavigator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 00:30:56.863