EAC Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall EAC Desktop from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the EAC Desktop program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "cloud-b8d7c226@@XA.UserName Desktop" is the full command line if you want to remove EAC Desktop. The application's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
EAC Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of EAC Desktop.
EAC Desktop is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase EAC Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EAC Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EAC Desktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "EAC Desktop". The EAC Desktop app will be found automatically. When you select EAC Desktop in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EAC Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EAC Desktop.
8. After removing EAC Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EAC Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EAC Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EAC Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that EAC Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EAC Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:43:18.243