This info is about EA企业通讯录 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall EA企业通讯录 126.96.36.199 from your PC263Net, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 263Net, Inc.. You can see more info about EA企业通讯录 188.8.131.52 at http://www.263.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EntAddr folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. EA企业通讯录 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EntAddr\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 844.50 KB (864768 bytes) on disk and is named EntAddrUI.exe.
The executables below are part of EA企业通讯录 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 2.45 MB (2572388
bytes) on disk.
- EntAddrSvr.exe (1.57 MB)
- EntAddrUI.exe (844.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.10 KB)
This info is about EA企业通讯录 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
EA企业通讯录 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company 263Net, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EA企业通讯录 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EA企业通讯录 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EA企业通讯录 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EA企业通讯录 18.104.22.168". The EA企业通讯录 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you click EA企业通讯录 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EA企业通讯录 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EA企业通讯录 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.263.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EntAddr\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EA企业通讯录 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling EA企业通讯录 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EA企业通讯录 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EA企业通讯录 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EA企业通讯录 188.8.131.52 by 263Net, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that EA企业通讯录 184.108.40.206 by 263Net, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EA企业通讯录 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 13:51:42.340