Dynomite is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Dynomite from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Dynomite can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Dynomite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Dynomite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Dynomite\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dynomite. Dynomite's main file takes about 3.15 MB (3304384 bytes) and is named Dynomite-WT.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dynomite. They occupy about 4.82 MB (5054944
bytes) on disk.
- Dynomite-WT.exe (3.15 MB)
- Dynomite.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Dynomite version 220.127.116.11
Dynomite is an application by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dynomite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dynomite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dynomite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dynomite". If it is installed on your PC the Dynomite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dynomite in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dynomite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dynomite:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Dynomite\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dynomite.
8. After uninstalling Dynomite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dynomite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dynomite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dynomite by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Dynomite by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dynomite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:23:26.903