Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1
This page is about Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 from your PCMediachance.com
. Further information on Mediachance.com can be found here
. More info about the software Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 can be seen at http://www.mediachance.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DPHDR6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DPHDR6\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.60 MB (3772424 bytes) on disk and is named DPHDR.exe.
Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4493440
bytes) on disk.
- DPHDR.exe (3.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.12 KB)
This info is about Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 version 6.1
Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 is a program by Mediachance.com. Some users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1". If it exists on your system the Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediachance.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DPHDR6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1.
8. After uninstalling Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 by Mediachance.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 by Mediachance.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dynamic Photo HDR 6 version 6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 01:55:14.030