DynDNS Updater 3.1
DynDNS Updater 3.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DynDNS Updater 3.1 from your systemKana Solution
. You can find out more on Kana Solution or check for application updates here
. More details about the application DynDNS Updater 3.1 can be found at http://www.kanasolution.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall DynDNS Updater 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1352704 bytes) on disk and is titled DynDNS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DynDNS Updater 3.1. They take 1.93 MB (2026263
bytes) on disk.
- DynDNS.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.77 KB)
This page is about DynDNS Updater 3.1 version 3.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall DynDNS Updater 3.1 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DynDNS Updater 3.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DynDNS Updater
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kana Solution\DynDNS Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater\DynDNS.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater\DynDNS.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater\DynDNS.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater\DynDNS20140909.log
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kana Solution\DynDNS Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DynDNS Updater_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DynDNS Updater_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DynDNS Updater_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DynDNS Updater_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DynDNS Updater_is1\QuietUninstallString
DynDNS Updater 3.1 is an application marketed by the software company Kana Solution. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase DynDNS Updater 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DynDNS Updater 3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DynDNS Updater 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DynDNS Updater 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the DynDNS Updater 3.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DynDNS Updater 3.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DynDNS Updater 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DynDNS Updater 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kanasolution.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DynDNS Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DynDNS Updater 3.1.
8. After removing DynDNS Updater 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DynDNS Updater 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DynDNS Updater 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DynDNS Updater 3.1 by Kana Solution from your computer, nor are we saying that DynDNS Updater 3.1 by Kana Solution is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DynDNS Updater 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 08:01:33.610