Dying Light version 188.8.131.52
Dying Light version 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dying Light version 220.127.116.11 from your systemTechland
. You can read more on Techland or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 at http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light\unins000.exe". Dying Light version 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 940.00 KB (962560 bytes) and is called DyingLightGame.exe.
Dying Light version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.70 MB (36385305
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DyingLightGame.exe (940.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The current page applies to Dying Light version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company Techland. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dying Light version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dying Light version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dying Light version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Dying Light version 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dying Light version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dying Light version 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dying Light\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dying Light version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Dying Light version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dying Light version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dying Light version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dying Light version 22.214.171.124 by Techland from your computer, nor are we saying that Dying Light version 126.96.36.199 by Techland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dying Light version 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:51:14.300