Dying Light is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dying Light from your PCTechland
. Take a look here
for more info on Techland. More information about the software Dying Light can be found at http://www.dyinglightgame.com/
. Usually the Dying Light program is to be found in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dying Light directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Dying Light by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dying Light's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
Dying Light contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
You can find below info on other releases of Dying Light:
If you are manually uninstalling Dying Light we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Dying Light's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Dying Light.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 239140
Dying Light is an application by Techland. Some users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Dying Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dying Light from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dying Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dying Light". If it is installed on your PC the Dying Light program will be found very quickly. After you click Dying Light in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dying Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dying Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dyinglightgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dying Light.
8. After uninstalling Dying Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dying Light which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dying Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dying Light by Techland from your PC, nor are we saying that Dying Light by Techland is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dying Light in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:33:02.410