Dying Light is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dying Light from your computerTechland
. Take a look here
for more info on Techland. More information about the software Dying Light can be found at http://www.dyinglightgame.com/
. Usually the Dying Light program is to be found in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dying Light directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Dying Light by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dying Light's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
Dying Light contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
You can find below info on other releases of Dying Light:
If you are manually uninstalling Dying Light we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dying Light:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Dying Light.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 239140
Dying Light is an application offered by Techland. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Dying Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dying Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dying Light or simply click the Search field and type in "Dying Light". The Dying Light application will be found automatically. After you select Dying Light in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dying Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dying Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dyinglightgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dying Light.
8. After removing Dying Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dying Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dying Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dying Light by Techland from your PC, nor are we saying that Dying Light by Techland is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dying Light in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:33:02.410