Duplicate File Remover
This web page is about Duplicate File Remover for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Duplicate File Remover from your systemEssential Data Tools
. Check out here
for more info on Essential Data Tools. More data about the app Duplicate File Remover can be found at http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=DuplicateFileRemover&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. Duplicate File Remover is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\UninsHs.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Duplicate File Remover. Duplicate File Remover's primary file takes around 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
Duplicate File Remover is comprised of the following executables which take 4.63 MB (4852163
bytes) on disk:
- DuplicateFileRemover.exe (2.60 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4
of Duplicate File Remover. For more Duplicate File Remover versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Duplicate File Remover.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Duplicate File Remover from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Duplicate File Remover:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\Duplicate File Remover.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\Launcher.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover
Duplicate File Remover is an application offered by Essential Data Tools. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Duplicate File Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Duplicate File Remover with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Duplicate File Remover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duplicate File Remover". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate File Remover app will be found automatically. After you select Duplicate File Remover in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate File Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate File Remover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=DuplicateFileRemover&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\UninsHs.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Duplicate File Remover.
8. After removing Duplicate File Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate File Remover which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Duplicate File Remover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Duplicate File Remover by Essential Data Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate File Remover by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate File Remover supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:03:51.347