Duplicate File Remover
Duplicate File Remover is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Duplicate File Remover from your systemEssential Data Tools
. You can find out more on Essential Data Tools or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Duplicate File Remover can be found at http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=DuplicateFileRemover&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Duplicate File Remover is C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\UninsHs.exe. DuplicateFileRemover.exe is the Duplicate File Remover's main executable file and it takes circa 2.91 MB (3055616 bytes) on disk.
Duplicate File Remover installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.96 MB (5199295
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileRemover.exe (2.91 MB)
- Launcher.exe (379.50 KB)
- server_x86_x64.exe (415.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of Duplicate File Remover. You can find below info on other releases of Duplicate File Remover:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Duplicate File Remover we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\DuplicateFileRemover.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover
Duplicate File Remover is an application released by the software company Essential Data Tools. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Duplicate File Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Duplicate File Remover from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Duplicate File Remover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Duplicate File Remover". The Duplicate File Remover application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Duplicate File Remover in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Duplicate File Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Duplicate File Remover:
- The software company is: http://www.essentialdatatools.com?event1=DuplicateFileRemover&event2=Distributive&event3=WebSite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Duplicate File Remover\UninsHs.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Duplicate File Remover.
8. After removing Duplicate File Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate File Remover which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Duplicate File Remover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Duplicate File Remover by Essential Data Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Duplicate File Remover by Essential Data Tools is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate File Remover in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:29:58.783