Duplicate File Finder Plus
Duplicate File Finder Plus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Duplicate File Finder Plus from your systemTriSun Software Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on TriSun Software Inc.. Usually the Duplicate File Finder Plus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Finder Plus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Duplicate File Finder Plus is C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Finder Plus\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 619.50 KB (634364 bytes) on disk and is labeled duplicate-file-finder-plus.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Duplicate File Finder Plus. They occupy 619.50 KB (634364
bytes) on disk.
- duplicate-file-finder-plus.exe (619.50 KB)
Duplicate File Finder Plus is a program released by the software company TriSun Software Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Duplicate File Finder Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Duplicate File Finder Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Duplicate File Finder Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Duplicate File Finder Plus". If it is installed on your PC the Duplicate File Finder Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Duplicate File Finder Plus in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Duplicate File Finder Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Duplicate File Finder Plus.
8. After uninstalling Duplicate File Finder Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Duplicate File Finder Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Duplicate File Finder Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Duplicate File Finder Plus by TriSun Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Duplicate File Finder Plus by TriSun Software Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Duplicate File Finder Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:14:14.197