Duplicate File Finder Mini
You can find below details on how to remove Duplicate File Finder Mini for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Duplicate File Finder Mini from your systemTriSun Software Inc.
. Open here
for more details on TriSun Software Inc.. Usually the Duplicate File Finder Mini application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Finder Mini directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Duplicate File Finder Mini by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Duplicate File Finder Mini\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Duplicate File Finder Mini's main file takes around 616.19 KB (630983 bytes) and is named duplicate-file-finder-mini.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Duplicate File Finder Mini. They occupy about 616.19 KB (630983
bytes) on disk.
- duplicate-file-finder-mini.exe (616.19 KB)
Duplicate File Finder Mini is an application released by the software company TriSun Software Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Duplicate File Finder Mini is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Duplicate File Finder Mini from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Duplicate File Finder Mini or simply click the Search field and type in "Duplicate File Finder Mini". If it exists on your system the Duplicate File Finder Mini app will be found very quickly. After you select Duplicate File Finder Mini in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Duplicate File Finder Mini, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Duplicate File Finder Mini.
8. After removing Duplicate File Finder Mini, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Duplicate File Finder Mini which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Duplicate File Finder Mini with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Duplicate File Finder Mini by TriSun Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Duplicate File Finder Mini by TriSun Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Duplicate File Finder Mini supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:14:13.957