DupeTrasher 2009 Demo
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DupeTrasher 2009 Demo for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DupeTrasher 2009 Demo from your PCMilos Tanasijevic
. Open here
where you can read more on Milos Tanasijevic. Click on http://www.dupetrasher.com/
to get more data about DupeTrasher 2009 Demo on Milos Tanasijevic's website. Usually the DupeTrasher 2009 Demo program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DupeTrasher 2009 Demo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for DupeTrasher 2009 Demo is C:\Program Files (x86)\DupeTrasher 2009 Demo\unins000.exe. DupeTrasher 2009 Demo's primary file takes about 3.45 MB (3614720 bytes) and is named DupeTrasher.exe.
DupeTrasher 2009 Demo contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4310298
bytes) on disk.
- DupeTrasher.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009
of DupeTrasher 2009 Demo.
DupeTrasher 2009 Demo is an application by Milos Tanasijevic. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase DupeTrasher 2009 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DupeTrasher 2009 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DupeTrasher 2009 Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "DupeTrasher 2009 Demo". The DupeTrasher 2009 Demo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DupeTrasher 2009 Demo in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DupeTrasher 2009 Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DupeTrasher 2009 Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dupetrasher.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DupeTrasher 2009 Demo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DupeTrasher 2009 Demo.
8. After removing DupeTrasher 2009 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DupeTrasher 2009 Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DupeTrasher 2009 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DupeTrasher 2009 Demo by Milos Tanasijevic from your PC, we are not saying that DupeTrasher 2009 Demo by Milos Tanasijevic is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DupeTrasher 2009 Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 03:41:22.790