Dup Scout 6.6.28
Dup Scout 6.6.28 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dup Scout 6.6.28 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Further information about Dup Scout 6.6.28 can be seen at http://www.dupscout.com
. Usually the Dup Scout 6.6.28 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dup Scout folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dup Scout\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dup Scout 6.6.28. The program's main executable file is called dupsct.exe and its approximative size is 480.00 KB (491520 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Dup Scout 6.6.28. They occupy 597.54 KB (611885
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.54 KB)
- dupsct.exe (480.00 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
This info is about Dup Scout 6.6.28 version 6.6.28
Dup Scout 6.6.28 is an application released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Dup Scout 6.6.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dup Scout 6.6.28 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dup Scout 6.6.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dup Scout 6.6.28". If it is installed on your PC the Dup Scout 6.6.28 application will be found very quickly. When you click Dup Scout 6.6.28 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dup Scout 6.6.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dup Scout 6.6.28:
- The software company is: http://www.dupscout.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dup Scout\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dup Scout 6.6.28.
8. After uninstalling Dup Scout 6.6.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dup Scout 6.6.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dup Scout 6.6.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dup Scout 6.6.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dup Scout 6.6.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dup Scout 6.6.28 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:13:03.760