Dualmon Remote Access
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dualmon Remote Access for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dualmon Remote Access from your PCDualmon LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Dualmon LLC. You can read more about related to Dualmon Remote Access at www.dualmon.com
. Dualmon Remote Access is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dualmon folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dualmon\dminstaller.exe /r is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dualmon Remote Access. The program's main executable file is named dualmon.exe and it has a size of 163.66 KB (167584 bytes).
Dualmon Remote Access is composed of the following executables which take 1.42 MB (1489608
bytes) on disk:
- dminstaller.exe (295.68 KB)
- dmserver.exe (479.68 KB)
- dmviewer.exe (515.68 KB)
- dualmon.exe (163.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.2016.12240
of Dualmon Remote Access. For other Dualmon Remote Access versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dualmon Remote Access is a program released by Dualmon LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Dualmon Remote Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dualmon Remote Access from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dualmon Remote Access or simply click the Search field and type in "Dualmon Remote Access". If it exists on your system the Dualmon Remote Access program will be found automatically. When you select Dualmon Remote Access in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dualmon Remote Access, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dualmon Remote Access:
- The publisher is: www.dualmon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dualmon\dminstaller.exe /r
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dualmon Remote Access.
8. After removing Dualmon Remote Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dualmon Remote Access which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dualmon Remote Access using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dualmon Remote Access by Dualmon LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Dualmon Remote Access by Dualmon LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dualmon Remote Access supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:01:40.483