Drugs - English version
This web page is about Drugs - English version for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Drugs - English version from your computerHigh school of commerce "G. S. Rakovski", Varna, Bulgaria
. Further information on High school of commerce "G. S. Rakovski", Varna, Bulgaria can be found here
. Detailed information about Drugs - English version can be found at http://drugs.314c.com
. Usually the Drugs - English version program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drugs\Drugs EN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drugs\Drugs EN\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Drugs - English version. drugs.exe is the Drugs - English version's main executable file and it takes circa 801.95 KB (821193 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Drugs - English version. They take about 1.43 MB (1494803
bytes) on disk.
- drugs.exe (801.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
Drugs - English version is an application by High school of commerce "G. S. Rakovski", Varna, Bulgaria. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Drugs - English version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Drugs - English version from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Drugs - English version or simply click the Search feature and type in "Drugs - English version". If it exists on your system the Drugs - English version program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Drugs - English version in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Drugs - English version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Drugs - English version:
- The software company is: http://drugs.314c.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drugs\Drugs EN\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Drugs - English version.
8. After uninstalling Drugs - English version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Drugs - English version that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Drugs - English version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Drugs - English version by High school of commerce "G. S. Rakovski", Varna, Bulgaria from your PC, nor are we saying that Drugs - English version by High school of commerce "G. S. Rakovski", Varna, Bulgaria is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Drugs - English version in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 15:14:39.587