This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Dropbox.exe and its approximative size is 34.68 MB (36363864 bytes).
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.14 MB (36851352
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (34.68 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.02 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (220.05 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 2.10.51
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 18:38:50.353