This web page is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s page. Dropbox is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's choice. Dropbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 26.49 MB (27776968 bytes) on disk and is called Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.54 MB (28880640
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.49 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (223.91 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (853.89 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 2.0.22
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Dropbox from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Dropbox is an application released by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. After you click Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:26:56.170