This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. More info about Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the application Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, depending on the user's choice. Dropbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes approximately 22.86 MB (23972904 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox is comprised of the following executables which take 23.10 MB (24224056
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (22.86 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.23 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (29.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (28.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.28
of Dropbox. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox application will be found automatically. After you click Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:03:51.733