Dropbox is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more data about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 33.82 MB (35464216 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.34 MB (36007072
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (33.82 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.07 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (274.06 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 2.10.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Dropbox from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Dropbox:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dropbox:
Dropbox is a program by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:25:43.013