Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more details about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Dropbox's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it occupies about 33.41 MB (35034280 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox is composed of the following executables which take 33.93 MB (35577096
bytes) on disk:
- Dropbox.exe (33.41 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.07 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (274.02 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 2.10.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-30 17:39:01.710