This page contains detailed information on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can read more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Dropbox can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. Dropbox's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 26.04 MB (27308288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Dropbox. They take about 26.31 MB (27587928
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.04 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (18.46 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (45.32 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (39.32 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 21.3.22
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:40:08.240