Dropbox is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Click on http://www.dropbox.com
to get more details about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. The program's main executable file occupies 26.10 MB (27370808 bytes) on disk and is labeled Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dropbox. They take about 27.20 MB (28519144
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (26.10 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (223.91 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (897.51 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 2.0.26
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Dropbox from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you click Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:33:11.000