Dropbox is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Dropbox's primary file takes about 22.65 MB (23745808 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Dropbox. They take 22.89 MB (23996960
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (22.65 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.23 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (29.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (28.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.19.35
of Dropbox. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 18:46:10.940