Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Dropbox, Inc.. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Usually the Dropbox application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. Dropbox's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. The application's main executable file occupies 22.86 MB (23972808 bytes) on disk and is titled Dropbox.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Dropbox. They take 23.10 MB (24223960
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (22.86 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.23 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (29.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (28.79 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 4.3.27
alone. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:12:03.107