Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox's main file takes around 31.15 MB (32665048 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.52 MB (33053280
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (31.15 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (238.91 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (140.22 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 2.6.20
only. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dropbox in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 19:55:56.313