Dropbox is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Dropbox, Inc.. Further information about Dropbox can be found at http://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 27.22 MB (28539392 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.41 MB (29792232
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (27.22 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (198.65 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (851.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.11
of Dropbox. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:31:28.523