Dropbox is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more data about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Dropbox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dropbox's primary file takes about 22.84 MB (23949208 bytes) and is named Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dropbox. They occupy an average of 23.08 MB (24200360
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (22.84 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.23 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (29.29 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (28.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.22
of Dropbox. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 22:43:07.517