Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Dropbox, Inc.. More info about the program Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is frequently installed in the C:\Users\A.R.J\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\A.R.J\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it occupies close to 32.05 MB (33604728 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.42 MB (33992016
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (32.05 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (237.92 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (140.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.31
of Dropbox. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\A.R.J\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:32:29.493