Drop Zone version 1.0
Drop Zone version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Drop Zone version 1.0 from your computerDigital Juice, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Digital Juice, Inc.. More information about the software Drop Zone version 1.0 can be found at http://subscriptions.digitaljuice.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Drop Zone folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Drop Zone version 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Drop Zone\unins000.exe. Drop Zone.exe is the Drop Zone version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.76 MB (4991992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Drop Zone version 1.0. They occupy about 7.12 MB (7461296
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- Drop Zone.exe (4.76 MB)
- FGPreProcessingApp.exe (94.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.45 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.49 KB)
This page is about Drop Zone version 1.0 version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Drop Zone version 1.0.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Drop Zone version 1.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Drop Zone_ 0.9 Build 1404 08 Jan 2015
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Drop Zone_ 0.9 Build 1465 05 Feb 2015
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Drop Zone.exe_5d61f9946d3ac93b12c8ca18abfeca677f77bb_122dbe4f
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Drop Zone\unins001.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Drop Zone\unins001.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Drop Zone\unins001.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Juicer 3\CardDetect.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Drop Zone_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Drop Zone_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Drop Zone_is1\InstallLocation
Drop Zone version 1.0 is an application marketed by Digital Juice, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Drop Zone version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Drop Zone version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Drop Zone version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Drop Zone version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Drop Zone version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Drop Zone version 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Drop Zone version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Drop Zone version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://subscriptions.digitaljuice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Drop Zone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Drop Zone version 1.0.
8. After removing Drop Zone version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Drop Zone version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Drop Zone version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Drop Zone version 1.0 by Digital Juice, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Drop Zone version 1.0 by Digital Juice, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Drop Zone version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 17:38:42.677