DrivesSoft2 ver220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DrivesSoft2 ver18.104.22.168 from your PCMoeller GmbH
. More information about Moeller GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.moeller.net
to get more info about DrivesSoft2 ver22.214.171.124 on Moeller GmbH's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Moeller Software\DrivesSoft2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DrivesSoft2 ver126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\Moeller Software\DrivesSoft2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DrivesSoft2 ver188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 3.45 MB (3620864 bytes) and is named DrivesSoft2.exe.
DrivesSoft2 ver184.108.40.206 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4304665
bytes) on disk:
- DrivesSoft2.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DrivesSoft2 ver18.104.22.168.
DrivesSoft2 ver22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company Moeller GmbH. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove DrivesSoft2 ver126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DrivesSoft2 ver188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DrivesSoft2 ver184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DrivesSoft2 ver220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the DrivesSoft2 ver18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. When you click DrivesSoft2 ver22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DrivesSoft2 ver126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DrivesSoft2 ver188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.moeller.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Moeller Software\DrivesSoft2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DrivesSoft2 ver184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling DrivesSoft2 ver220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DrivesSoft2 ver18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DrivesSoft2 ver22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DrivesSoft2 ver126.96.36.199 by Moeller GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that DrivesSoft2 ver188.8.131.52 by Moeller GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DrivesSoft2 ver184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:28:01.003