Drivers Manager v4.0
This info is about Drivers Manager v4.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Drivers Manager v4.0 from your systemAvanquest Software
. More data about Avanquest Software can be found here
. Please open http://webtools.microapp.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectID=home_page_microapp
if you want to read more on Drivers Manager v4.0 on Avanquest Software's website. Drivers Manager v4.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers Manager directory, regulated by the user's choice. Drivers Manager v4.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers Manager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.58 MB (4798408 bytes) on disk and is called DriversManager.exe.
Drivers Manager v4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.67 MB (10138265
bytes) on disk.
- DMTray.exe (1.58 MB)
- drivers.manager patch_1.exe (2.30 MB)
- DriversManager.exe (4.58 MB)
- stub64.exe (68.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Drivers Manager v4.0 version 4.0
Some files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Drivers Manager v4.0 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Drivers Manager v4.0 from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Drivers Manager
Drivers Manager v4.0 is an application offered by the software company Avanquest Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Drivers Manager v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Drivers Manager v4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Drivers Manager v4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Drivers Manager v4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Drivers Manager v4.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Drivers Manager v4.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Drivers Manager v4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Drivers Manager v4.0:
- The software company is: http://webtools.microapp.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectID=home_page_microapp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drivers Manager v4.0.
8. After uninstalling Drivers Manager v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Drivers Manager v4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Drivers Manager v4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Drivers Manager v4.0 by Avanquest Software from your PC, we are not saying that Drivers Manager v4.0 by Avanquest Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Drivers Manager v4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:33:36.303